Classroom Maps AtoZ is proud to announce publication of our 2011 wall map of Washington DC with adjacent areas by Alexandria Drafting Company.
Specifications of this high quality map include:
• Measures 6’ 5“ W x 5’ H (77“ x 55”)
• Complete Street detail at a scale of 1” = 1,920 feet
• Up-to-date cartography with over 450 new streets and changes
• Printed in color with a markable and washable laminated surface
• Hanging options of spring roller; or rails, mounted top and bottom
• Streets are indexed in a separate book
Area of Coverage: All of Wash DC including the entire I- 495 Capitol Beltway , including all of Arlington County, Alexandria and portions of Prince Georges, Montgomery & Fairfax counties, with the following boundaries:
• North: includes the Walter Reed Heath Care & National Naval Medical Center
• South: 2 miles south of Beltway to include Springfield Mall & Andrews AFB
• East: 2 miles east of Beltway to include Enterprise Golf Course
• West: 4 miles west of Beltway to include all of Vienna & George Mason University
Details Included: Airports, All Street & Highways, Government Buildings, Cemeteries, Shopping Centers, Fire & Police Stations, Hospitals, Water Features, Educational Institutions, Railroads, Recreational Parks, Golf & Country Clubs, Post Office, ZIP Codes & Boundaries, Longitude & Latitude, Mobile Home Parks, Subdivision Names, Sec, Twp & Range Lines, and Block numbers.
Railed wall maps can be turned into pull down maps on spring rollers for an additional $30 (includes wall mount brackets). Select spring mounted option from the drop down below and 'Add to Cart'.
|Mount on Spring Roller: