YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR MAP NAME TO DETERMINE IF IT IS A 'WALL', 'ROLLER', OR 'BACKBOARD' MAP. Then, use the guidelines below in choosing the proper mount.
To mount a map with a backboard, you have these options:
1. A map with a backboard that you would like to mount on a wipeboard or chalkboard needs map hooks. You will mount these hooks onto the top rail of a chalk or wipe board. We
offer 1in. (item# CM-KM-26617) and 2in. size hooks (item# CM-KM-26618) depending on the width of your chalkboard/wipeboard top rail.
2. Mount the map onto the wall using our 2 Button Narrow Board Spring Roller Map Holder (item# CM-KM-29633). This option is suitable for a roller that
has only 1 or 2 maps total.
3. Mount the map onto the wall using our Wide Board Map Holder - Set of 2 (item#CM-KM-26619). This option is suitable for a roller that has 3 or more
4. Mount multiple roller maps with backboards onto our 4 Step Wall Roller Map Rack (item#CM-KM-25284). This will mount to the wall and hold four
different rollers which may contain multiple maps on each roller.
To mount a map without a backboard on a spring roller, you have these options:
1. A map without a backboard on only a spring roller will come with brackets to mount on a wall. You CANNOT mount these to a wipeboard/chalkboard.
To mount a wall map or a railed map (without a backboard or on a spring roller, you have these options:
1. A wall map (not on a roller) or a railed map (not on a roller) will come with eyelits to hang on a wall with nails. These are not heavy and will not require brackets or special mounts.
If you are still uncertain as to the type of map mounting rack or hardware you should purchase, please call a Classroom Maps AtoZ representative at