Classroom Maps AtoZ is proud to announce publication of our Mapsco 2011 6th edition wall map of San Antonio, Texas (Bexar County) and adjacent areas.
Specifications of this high quality map include:
• Measures 7' W x 8'2in. H (84in. w x 98in. h)
• Complete street detail at a scale of 1in. = 2,800 feet
• Up-to-date cartography with over 850 new streets and changes
• Printed in color with a markable and washable laminated surface
• Streets are indexed in a separate index book/compatible with Mapsco Guide
• Rails, mounted top and bottom. Hanging option of spring roller available.
Area of Coverage:
• North: Cities of Boerne, Bulverde and Fair Oaks Ranch
• South: includes city of Elmendorf
• East: includes city of Schertz & most of Cibolo
• West: Medina/Bexar County Line
Details Included: Airports, All Streets & Highways, Government Buildings, Cemeteries, Points of Interest, Fire & Police Stations, Hospitals, Water Features, Educational Institutions, Subdivision Names, Recreational Parks, Golf & Country Clubs,Post Offices, City Limits & Annexations, ZIP Codes & Boundaries
Railed wall maps can be turned into pull down maps on spring rollers for an additional $30 (includes wall mount brackets). Select spring mounted option from the drop down below and 'Add to Cart'.
|Mount on Spring Roller: