Our Mississippi Gulf Coast Wall Map, with adjacent areas, measures 67in. x 54in. (5'7in. W x 4'6in. H) and features up-to-date cartography, with new streets and changes in complete street detail; is printed in color, with a markable and washable laminated surface; and offers a street index in a separate book-format.
The area of coverage includes all of the Mississippi Gulf coastline, with the following boundaries:
- North to four miles north of I-10, and the Grand Bear Golf Course
- South to the Mississippi Sound
- East to the Mississippi-Alabama State line
- West to Waveland, and Diamondhead, in Hancock County
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Wall Map also includes an inset map of Downtown Gulfport.
Details and features include:
- BLOCK NUMBERS
- CITY LIMITS (color-coded)
- EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- FIRE & POLICE STATIONS
- GOLF & COUNTRY CLUBS
- GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
- LONGITUDE & LATITUDE LINES
- POINTS OF INTEREST
- SHOPPING CENTERS
- STATE PARKS
- STREETS & HIGHWAYS
- WATER FEATURES
- ZIP CODE BOUNDARIES
Framing rails are included, top and bottom, for easy wall mounting. Spring roller mounting is also available, for an additional $30 (includes wall mount brackets).
|Mount on Spring Roller: