Our Lincoln and Omaha, NE Wall Map, with adjacent areas, measures 64 in. x 54 in. (5'4in. W x 4'6in. H) and features up-to-date cartography, with new streets and changes in complete street detail; is printed in color, with a markable and washable laminated surface; and includes a city index on the map.
The area of coverage includes Cass, Douglas, Lancaster, Otoe, Saunders and Sarpy Counties, in Nebraska; and Fremont, Mills and Pottawattamie Counties, in Iowa, with the following boundaries:
- North to Blair, in Washington County
- South to the Lancaster-Otoe County lines
- East to the Fremont-Mills-Pottawattamie County lines, and Red Oak, IA
- West to the Lancaster and Saunders County lines
Details and features include:
- COUNTY LINES
- LATITUDE & LONGITUDE LINES
- STREETS & HIGHWAYS
- WATER FEATURES
- ZIP CODE BOUNDARIES
Framing rails are included, top and bottom, for easy wall mounting. Spring roller mounting is also available, for an additional $30 (includes wall mount brackets).
|Mount on Spring Roller: