Classroom Maps AtoZ is proud to announce distribution of Mapsco 2011 edition wall map of Guadalupe County, Texas and adjacent areas.
Specifications of this high quality map include:
• Measures 5’ 0in. W x 5’ 5in. H (60in. x 65in.)
• Complete street detail at a scale of 1in. = 3520 feet
• Up-to-date cartography with all the new streets and changes.
• Printed in color with a markable and washable laminated surface.
• Streets are indexed in seperate book.
• Rails, mounted top and bottom. Hanging option of spring roller available.
Area of Coverage:
• North: Portions of San Marcos in Hays County, portions of Lockhart in Caldwell County & Canyon Lake
• South: Guadalupe, Wilson County Line & Town St. Hedwig in Bexar County
• East: Guadalupe, Caldwell County Line & Town of Luling
• West: Garden Ridge in Comal County & Universal City in Bexar Co.
Details Included: Airports, All Streets & Highways,Government Buildings, Cemeteries, Points of Interest, Fire & Police Stations, Hospitals, Water Features, Educational Institutions, Subdivision Names, Recreational Parks , Golf & Country Clubs, Post Offices, City Limits & Annexations, ZIP Codes & Boundaries
Compatible with Mapsco Street Guide.
Railed wall maps can be turned into pull down maps on spring rollers for an additional $30 (includes wall mount brackets). Select spring mounted option from the drop down below and 'Add to Cart'.
|Mount on Spring Roller: