Our Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Major Thoroughfares Wall Map, with ZIP Codes, measures 48in. x 41in. (4' W x 3'5in. H) and features up-to-date cartography, with new streets and changes in complete street detail; is printed in color, with a markable and washable laminated surface.
The area of coverage includes the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, with the following boundaries:
- North to Denton, McKinney, and Prosper
- South to Mansfield, and Oak Leaf, in Ellis County
- East to Seagoville, Rowlett, and Lucas
- West to the Tarrant-Parker County line
Details and features include:
- CITY LIMITS (color-coded)
- MAJOR THOROUGHFARES
- WATER FEATURES
- ZIP CODE BOUNDARIES
Framing rails are included, top and bottom, for easy wall mounting. Spring roller mounting is also available, for an additional $30 (includes wall mount brackets).
|Mount on Spring Roller: