Our Chicago, IL Metro Wall Map, with adjacent areas, measures 65in. x 80in. (5'5in. W x 6'8in. H) and features up-to-date cartography, with new streets and changes in complete street detail; is printed in color, with a markable and washable laminated surface; and offers a street index in a separate book-format.
The area of coverage includes all of Cook and DuPage Counties, and a portion of Will County, with the following boundaries:
- North to include Barrington Hills, Wheeling, and Glencoe to Lake Cook Road
- South to the Cook County line and Chicagoland Speedway in Will County
- East to Lake Michigan, including Calumet City and Lynwood
- West to the Cook, DuPage, and Will County lines
The Chicago, IL Metro Wall Map also includes an inset map of Downtown Chicago.
Details and features include:
- BLOCK NUMBERS
- CITY LIMITS
- EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- FIRE & POLICE STATIONS
- GOLF & COUNTRY CLUBS
- GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
- POINTS OF INTEREST
- POST OFFICES
- RECREATIONAL PARKS
- SECTION, TOWNSHIP & RANGE LINES
- SHOPPING CENTERS
- STREETS & HIGHWAYS
- WATER FEATURES
- ZIP CODE BOUNDARIES
Framing rails are included, top and bottom, for easy wall mounting. Spring roller mounting is also available, for an additional $30 (includes wall mount brackets).
|Mount on Spring Roller: