Classroom Maps AtoZ is proud to announce publication of our 2011 Baltimore, MD wall map by ADC/American Map with adjacent areas.
Specifications of this high quality map include:
• Measures W 74 x H 60 ( 6’2 “ x 5’)
• Complete Street detail at a scale of 1in. = 2,346 feet
• Up-to-date cartography with over 350 new streets and changes
• Printed in color with a markable and washable laminated surface
• Hanging options of spring roller; or rails, mounted top and bottom
• Streets are indexed in a separate book
• Note this wall map is compatible with the ADC street guide for Baltimore. The street guide includes maps of the entire Baltimore County, MD.
Area of Coverage - All of Baltimore City, with the following boundaries:
• North: Includes all of Lock Raven Reservoir Recreation Area & Hunt Valley
• South: To the Baltimore-Anne Arundel county lines.
• East: Includes the Glenn Martin State Airport, Gunpowder Falls State Park.
• West: To the Carroll-Howard county lines.
• Inset: Downtown Baltimore
Details Included: Airports, All Streets & Highways, Government Buildings, Cemeteries, Shopping Centers, Fire & Police Stations, Hospitals, Water Features, Educational Institutions, Railroads, Recreational Parks, Golf & Country Clubs, Post Offices, ZIP Codes & Boundaries, Block numbers, Points of Interest, City limits & annexations, and Subdivision names.
Railed wall maps can be turned into pull down maps on spring rollers for an additional $30 (includes wall mount brackets). Select spring mounted option from the drop down below and 'Add to Cart'.
|Mount on Spring Roller: